Lakeview Assisted Living
Comfort and Care With a Supportive Lifestyle!
Lakeview Assisted Living is for individuals needing some assistance with activities of daily life but do not require continual skilled medical services. Located within the beautiful BrookHaven community, Lakeview offers a safe supportive, enjoyable lifestyle for seniors who find that living alone is no longer viable option.
While encouraging independence, the friendly Lakeview staff offers 24-hour companionship programs to provide gentle reminders and guidance for personal hygiene, proper nutrition and more. Residents furnish their suites to create a familiar home-like setting.
Dignified Living With a Little Help From BrookHaven
- Three meals per day
- Nutritious snacks available 24-hours a day
- Meals served in the resident’s room during temporary illness
- Personal care assistance
- Medication management
- 24-hour on site nursing
- Recreational and social calendar with campus wide events
- Free transportation to physician appointments within a 10-mile radius
- Free weekly housekeeping including personal laundry service
- Each suite includes a private bath and emergency call system
BrookHaven does not require a large up-front endowment or conversion of assets. Lakeview Assisted Living is available through an affordable monthly rental fee.
Memory Care Neighborhood Offers a Secure Environment
Another assisted living option at BrookHaven is the Lakeside Memory Care Unity, designed for individuals in the early stages of dementia, Alzheimer’s and related disorders. This secure environment, free of outside distractions, offers residents the opportunity to develop and maintain cognitive abilities to their fullest potential. The caring staff assists each resident to live as independently as possible while respecting their dignity and privacy.
Each individual’s suite may include special keepsakes from home that are familiar and comforting. Personal preferences of the residents are catered to with such accommodations as brunch for late risers or snacks throughout the day for smaller appetites.
There are frequent outings, creative and meaningful activities with plenty of opportunities to socialize, or enjoy the sunroom and watch the wildlife across the beautifully landscaped pond.
Given the safe and structured routine that Lakeside offers, and the support and involvement of their families, many residents actually become more independent.
Please ask our staff if you would like to consider our memory care unit for your loved one and we would be happy to go over the details and show you how we can help.
Assisted Living Respite Apartment
Our respite option in assisted living provides a fully furnished room on a temporary basis.
Do you need:
- More recovery time or therapy after a stay in the hospital or our rehab facility?
- A place for your loved one to stay while you go on vacation?
- A place for your loved one to stay while you take a well needed break?
- A temporary starting point to introduce your loved one to our assisted living facility?
If so, please contact us to get more details on our assisted living respite room options.